A software education service based on IoT provided through plug and play
Available File :
# About EVERY KIT
– A software education service based on IoT provided through plug and play
# Problem (Customer Pains)
– With the growing importance of software, there is an increasing need for software education.
(The Korean government has implemented mandatory software education program in primary and secondary schools from 2018.)
– There is a shortage of professionals who can teach software and the existing tools for coding are difficult to use.
# Product as a Solution
– An easy-to-use software education kit was developed in which anyone can create something in only 5 minutes by using the hardware tool based on plug and play.
– Education Kit: USB cable for PC connection, basic sensor, smart plug, and the main EVERY KIT set
– EVERY KIT develops and updates educational contents that engage children to think about how to solve real-life problems and come up with their own solutions.
– A three-party MOU was signed with the domestic conglomerate, KT, and the private education firm, Chunjae Education.
In the Vertical Platform field, especially in Mobile O2O&On-Demand Tech and Service, ROA Invention LAB Inc. has been deeply engaged in the area as a one of top-tier accelerators and seed investors in Korea. What the most differential part of ROA Invention LAB Inc. compared to other accelerators is to have strong tie with big conglomerates such as SKT, Hyndai Motor Group, Hyundai Mobis and KB Kook-Min Card, etc. which are number one position in their own field including Telecom, Automobile and Finance sector. ROA Invention LAB Inc. has been collaborating with them since 2016 and accelerating over 100 startup companies through mutual partnership and co-branded accelerating programs.