Saas-based interpretation and translation management solution for interpreters and translators + match-making platform for interpretation and translation based on big data.
Available File :
# About BabelTop
Saas-based interpretation and translation management solution for interpreters and translators + match-making platform for interpretation and translation based on big data
# Problem (Customer Pains)
– Paper-based translation can be strenuous.
– Translation fees are priced unclearly and unfairly due to excessive competition in rates and delivery time among existing translation agencies and platforms.
– For corporate customers, there is a heightened need for advanced translation skills that understand field-specific jargons and translate within context.
– Customers are concerned about overpriced quotations and inconvenient process of making a translation request.
# Product as a Solution
-The SaaS tool improves The accuracy and speed of translation.
– BabelTop receives translation projects with fair rates and delivery date through a method that calculates translation fees and delivery dates based on the translator survey results.
– A simple process allows customers to see the translation fee and deadline by uploading the source text through automatic quotation matching.
– BabelTop connects customers to interpreters/translators who specialize in each field. (98% of BabelTop users answered that they were very satisfied with the quality.)
In the Vertical Platform field, especially in Mobile O2O&On-Demand Tech and Service, ROA Invention LAB Inc. has been deeply engaged in the area as a one of top-tier accelerators and seed investors in Korea. What the most differential part of ROA Invention LAB Inc. compared to other accelerators is to have strong tie with big conglomerates such as SKT, Hyndai Motor Group, Hyundai Mobis and KB Kook-Min Card, etc. which are number one position in their own field including Telecom, Automobile and Finance sector. ROA Invention LAB Inc. has been collaborating with them since 2016 and accelerating over 100 startup companies through mutual partnership and co-branded accelerating programs.