Personalized nutrition information analysis service for processed food
Available File :
# About ALLIVER
– Personalized nutrition information analysis service for processed food
# Problem (Customer Pains)
– Food companies resort to indiscreet additive-free marketing and consumers experience difficulties understanding Food labels.
– It is difficult to recognize the information regarding additives that can induce allergies in processed food.
# Product as a Solution
– A personalized profile (gender, age, food allergies, food additives users want to avoid, etc.) can be set up and filter food.
– Through a simple barcode scan with the app, users can check the food information.
– At a glance, users can confirm whether something is appropriate or not for their own recommended daily intake with the nutritional component “signal light.”
– ALLIVER has a database of more than 10,000 processed food.
In the Vertical Platform field, especially in Mobile O2O&On-Demand Tech and Service, ROA Invention LAB Inc. has been deeply engaged in the area as a one of top-tier accelerators and seed investors in Korea. What the most differential part of ROA Invention LAB Inc. compared to other accelerators is to have strong tie with big conglomerates such as SKT, Hyndai Motor Group, Hyundai Mobis and KB Kook-Min Card, etc. which are number one position in their own field including Telecom, Automobile and Finance sector. ROA Invention LAB Inc. has been collaborating with them since 2016 and accelerating over 100 startup companies through mutual partnership and co-branded accelerating programs.