Pinafore, an O2O platform that links people to online baking kit subscription and even baking kit delivery.
Available File :
# About 301
– Pinafore, an O2O platform that links people to online baking kit subscription and even baking kit delivery
# Problem (Customer Pains)
– People experience hardships when they try baking in their own homes. (For example, they need to purchase baking molds, walnuts, cinnamon and other ingredients and utensils. Also, there are leftover ingredients after the actual baking.)
– Baking classes are expensive (an average of 80,000 KRW, around 75 USD, for one session of basic course).
# Product as a Solution
– Pinafore DIY baking kits are delivered regularly through subscription.
– Video subscription service is available for baking recipes.
– Organic, eco-friendly and healthy ingredients are used and various recipes and baking kits are available.
In the Vertical Platform field, especially in Mobile O2O&On-Demand Tech and Service, ROA Invention LAB Inc. has been deeply engaged in the area as a one of top-tier accelerators and seed investors in Korea. What the most differential part of ROA Invention LAB Inc. compared to other accelerators is to have strong tie with big conglomerates such as SKT, Hyndai Motor Group, Hyundai Mobis and KB Kook-Min Card, etc. which are number one position in their own field including Telecom, Automobile and Finance sector. ROA Invention LAB Inc. has been collaborating with them since 2016 and accelerating over 100 startup companies through mutual partnership and co-branded accelerating programs.