Showing all 6 results
Mokibo : touchpad embedded keyboardMokibo is a multi-functional human interface that turns the entire surface of a mechanical keyboard into a large touchpad.Mokibo has the following benefits.
Mokibo enables the normal notebook
- Excellent portability. Because a single device has both a keyboard and a touchpad. Mokibo has the potential to make thinner and lighter notebooks as well as portable keyboards.
- 300% large touchpad. It provides a touchpad that is three times larger than a normal touchpad, even though it does not take up any space in addition to the keyboard.
- No arm movement. You do not have to move your arm to grab the mouse. Thus, the muscle damage would be reduced and the switching speed between keyboard and pointing device would be 60% faster.
Mokibo is essential for the following reasons.
- 4.3% thinner
- 3.9% lighter
- 315% larger touchpad
- It is optimized for the mobile age. It does not need a separate touch pad, so it is light in volume and weight.
- A 10-inch laptop with a full-size keyboard and a large touchpad can be made. For laptops less than 10 inches, it is not possible to put conventional the keyboard and touchpad together. It is also why notebooks under 10 inches are not very popular.
- The Tablet PC's touchscreen is not good enough for even simple spread sheet work. But it is too cumbersome to carry a mouse.
- Various human interfaces such as voice and gesture have appeared, but keyboard and pointing device will remain as a main interface for more than a decade.
MatcherMatcher is a phone app that help e-sport players finding the perfect teammate. When a player creates a Matcher profile, we scrap his game statistics and make him take a personality test to understand his skill level, playstyle, objectives... Then, our AI-powered matching engine finds 4 or 5 other players to form a team of the same language, level and of complementary skill sets. The app features in-app advertisement and special events sponsored by brands which are matched to players thanks to all the data the app generates.Select options